Costa Coffee Cavan
This new and exciting addition to the Lakelands Retail Park in Cavan town came about as result of the client engaging with all of the services that Chancery Group provide. The following is a list of some of the services we delivered on this project:
- Site investigation and structural analysis of the pile foundation capacity for the new Costa Coffee Pod.
- Structural Steel Frame design and cost engineering examination.
- Production and issue of tender documents and drawings.
- Overseeing and consultation during the procurement process in co-operation with the client.
- Preparing and issuing of all Construction Drawings and Specifications.
- Application documentation and drawings completed for Fire Safety Certificate.
- Application documentation and drawings completed for Disability Access Certificate.
- BCAR registration of the project by submitting the Commencement Notice to the BCMS (Building Control and Management System).
- PSDP (Project Supervisor Design Process) which involves registering the project with the HSA (Health and Safety Authority) and completing a Design Risk Assessment, and a Preliminary Health and Safety Plan.
- Application to and consultation with Irish Water for service connections.
- Construction costs estimated and management of the project budget.
- Site Supervision of the Site Works, Foundations, Steel Structure, Roof complete, and Finishes.
- Processing contractor payment claims.
- Certificate of Compliance with Planning Permission and Building Control issued by Chancery Group upon completion of the project.
- Technical Guidance Document Part L compliance report compiled and issued.
- Completion of all BCAR documentation including the assembling of the Safety File, the submission of all as-built drawings, the submission of all CE certs, Declaration of Performances, and Ancillary Certificates, and the submission of the Certificate of Compliance on Completion document to the BCMS (Building Control and Management System).