Residential Care Unit, Athlone
This residential care unit for St Hilda’s services new Athlone is almost complete. Chancery Group were responsible for the following services on this project:
- Planning Permission.
- Application documentation and drawings completed for Fire Safety Certificate.
- Application documentation and drawings completed for Disability Access Certificate.
- BCAR registration of the project by submitting the Commencement Notice to the BCMS (Building Control and Management System).
- PSDP (Project Supervisor Design Process) which involves registering the project with the HSA (Health and Safety Authority) and completing a Design Risk Assessment, and a Preliminary Health and Safety Plan.
- Tender documents and drawings prepared and issued.
- Overseeing and consultation during the procurement process in co-operation with the client.
- Preparing and issuing of all Construction Drawings and Specifications.
- Construction costs estimated and management of the project budget.
- Site Supervision of the Site Works, Foundations, Walls, Wall Plate Level, Roof Level, and Finishes.
- Processing contractor payment claims.
- Land Registry mapping and Declaration of Identity.
- Upon project completion, a Certificate of Compliance with Planning Permission and Building Control will be furnished by Chancery Group.
- Completion of all BCAR documentation including the assembling of the Safety File, the submission of all as-built drawings, the submission of all CE certs, Declaration of Performances, and Ancillary Certificates, and the submission of the Certificate of Compliance on Completion document to the BCMS (Building Control and Management System).