Project Management Services in Construction Projects
We provide a single point of contact between you, the client, and your project. Our Project Management process is as follows:
- Our Project Management Service begins at conception stage and remains in place through to project close out and end of defects liability period.
- Service is backed up by a professional qualification with chartership status. Industry recognised project management “tools and techniques” are applied to all PM procedures.
- Project Management helps explore and demonstrate all concept options available to you, the client, without the need for any commercial or contract commitment at an early stage.
- Other consultants can then be selected to suit the preferred options, delivering harmony and synergy from the outset.
- Potential programme glitches are evaluated at an early stage by conducting critical path analyses and hence putting measures in place to avoid overall delay to the project. (For example: pre-ordering of long delivery items.)
- Coordination of initial contact with planners and fire officers is an important feature, commencing at pre-planning and following through to final close out and sign off.
- All external entities/stakeholders are identified at conception stage and procedures put in place to ensure they have an understanding of their input to the project, such that the project can be rolled out efficiently. (For example: service/utility providers.)
- Early cost advice is provided relevant to particular options, hence aiding decision making.
- Perceived project risks are identified, measured, and monitored, and steps are put in place to minimise/mitigate same.
- Procedures such as statistical analyses are used to help evaluate options and arrive at a measured agreement on the way forward.
- Reporting procedures are put in place and updated in a timely manner to ensure that you, the client, are in the know with regard to all elements of your project, thus adding peace of mind.
- Regular strategic meetings are organised, chaired and recorded to ensure that all aspects of the project, critically time, quality and budget, are being adhered to.
All options are explored on your behalf at project conception and presented to you in the form of a feasibility study. Our emphasis is on ensuring that you receive the best value for your investment.
For more information about any of our services, please contact us.